Using Blogger

Is not that easy, I can't get used to it..but I WILL , eventually!

Comments

  1. You're too kind man. Thank you very much. I too enjoyed your film very much. You had amazing camera angles and some very cool special effects. I'm going to add you in my blog-roll. Hope you don't mind :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dan,

    I changed the color scheme to match your youtube channel - hope you like.

    Soon i'll post about the Art Journal Swap with pictures to follow.

    "TIME spent with cats is never wasted" - Colette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no problem. Sure. Although my blog is completely...empty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (^ eWE blued it up bigly!

    must speak at length on Scarecrow jester at some point.
    nice to see a rough draft of scarcruel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aftermath of 2-weeks going here and tHERe...