Great to so all that progress And interesting: though you are 'copying', there is a lot of 'own' character' in your drawings/lines. Very interesting... Another set of drawing lessons that is very 2d/cellanimation realted is : http://www.karmatoons.com/drawing/drawing.htm
m_) Thanks for that LINK. m_)I believe I've seen it before but I lost it so it was great to have it back, again, thanks Michael. m_) You, as per usual, so supportive, what a great contempt for the day.
m_) I keep studying Puppetix as a character and this time I focused mainly on his poses applying not just the expressions in his head but the entire composition. This is so far what I have gotten by tracing different sketches I have done over time. m_) Basically a big compilation to keep in order.
m_) The picture below shows all the heads I need to make proper lip sync for my character Puppetix. After several sketches, these are the final heads to use in the animation. m_) And here you see more heads from the same character but, unlike the previous ones, here the goal was to show emotions. I tried to combine as many emotions as possible, and I used several references (i.e Tom and Jerry, and others)I am willin to make more later, but so far these are some results. Keep in mind that some emotions/faces may not apply the character's personality. It was, however, worth exercising for both educational purposes and proving the many possibilities the character has. m_)NEXT: Sames faces but now digitally made/traced onto Flash. m))) It has been a while and I am very glad I got all this done-at last!
I am going to try to use this as a path to submit my stuff and send it to ASSIFA, but I can't promise I will have the time to follow up all the way through.
Great to so all that progress And interesting: though you are 'copying', there is a lot of 'own' character' in your drawings/lines. Very interesting...
ReplyDeleteAnother set of drawing lessons that is very 2d/cellanimation realted is : http://www.karmatoons.com/drawing/drawing.htm
m_) Thanks for that LINK.
ReplyDeletem_)I believe I've seen it before but I lost it so it was great to have it back, again, thanks Michael.
m_) You, as per usual, so supportive, what a great contempt for the day.
glad if I can help out...
ReplyDeletegreat I love to see the progress, very nice
ReplyDelete